Emergency Action Plan Assessment, Development and Integration
The Emergency Action Plan (EAP) is the one thing that everyone can turn to in the event of a threat situation. That is why it is so important that it actually works and is relevant to most situations. Developing an EAP is the one thing any organization can do to save lives and mitigate or reduce threats. Raidon Tactics Inc assesses relevant and realistic threats, develops the EAP and then integrates it with staff training, student awareness and local Law Enforcement departments. This is an ever-evolving process. Once the EAP is complete is the time to begin looking at new and emerging threats. Raidon Tactics Inc will coach and mentor your Security Force during the entire process so that once the EAP is complete, the Security Force can continue to mitigate emerging threats and situations.
Security Force Integration Training
Once an Emergency Action Plan (EAP) is developed for your institute, an integration of your security force and the local Law enforcement is needed. Because of the disparity of training with each individual in the security force and the Local Law Enforcement depts. A common ground has to be found. Once that common ground is defined, the training needs to begin and Raidon Tactics Inc can fill the voids with our expert training. A Crisis Action Team can then handle all situations faced by the institute. This not only builds local community relationships that makes life better, it may actually save lives when a threat situation develops.
Local Law Enforcement Integration
The local Law Enforcement Department is the main force that will respond to a situation on your campus. Once the crisis has begun, is not the time to wonder what actual capability they have and if they are even qualified to intervene correctly. Raidon Tactics Inc is able to bridge the gap between the Local Law Enforcement and the Campus Security Personnel. Raidon Tactics Inc can produce a survey of your campus, inform the Local Law Enforcement, and then integrate your Emergency Action Plan into the actions and Standard Operating Procedures of the department for any situation.
Pre-Incident Facility Survey for Law Enforcement
When a threat situation arises, local Law Enforcement will need a place to conduct business and information that you may not have or time to collect and pass on. Our Facility Survey Products are prepared with threats in mind and how Law Enforcement utilizes it. These surveys are given to your local Law Enforcement Department and from there, an integration plan can be completed. This allows the most efficient use of time, money and effort for your Emergency Action Plan (EAP) integration and risk assessment and mitigation.
ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSE TRAINING
THE AVERAGE POLICE RESPONSE TIME IN AMERICA TO ANY EMERGENCY IS AROUND 11 MINUTES.
- In that time, an assault by an active shooter on a crowded facility can kill, injure, or maim many people.
- Numbers have shown that over half of the people in a facility can be impacted.
- It has also been shown a person trained with the use of a firearm and basic tactics can defend against the true evil that attacks them. Making them the victor, not a victim.
- It has been shown that if those not injured knew basic life saving first aid that many injured could have been saved
- This course is designed to train armed and unarmed security techniques and counter the Active Shooter threat from inside the facility using the same techniques taught and used by Green Berets. Utilizing from as little as one person to 8 people the techniques are scalable and flexible enough to counter multiple active shooters if needed.
- Mitigating risk to the population while fully engaging the threat is key to reducing the threat to as little time as possible.
- Time is on the active shooter’s side as long as there is not a counter to them.
- The shooter has 11 minutes to wreak havoc, to destroy and kill as many lives as they can.
- Evil will turn and run when good shows up and fights the fight.
- Knowing how to fight the fight is what this course covers.
This course is 5 days in duration.
This training is also great for other types of disasters as well.
If good men do nothing, evil prevails. This is a 5-day Train the Trainer event.
• Your team will be trainers for your own facility. The most effective strategy for a safety and security team is to be preemptive, the training will establish your trainers to help manage the team to set up preemptive measure to counter any violent attack or situation such as an active shooter, medical situation, disastrous weather events and setting up checkpoints for first responders.
What’s that look like? Without proper training your staff will not be able to counter a threat when it arises!
• In this training, your team will learn skills to build a safe place to learn, gather and worship.
Skills Taught in this course
Capability Assessment of security teams
Intro to Threat Vulnerability Assessment
Active Security Planning implementation Trng
Unarmed Kinectic Training
Individual Medical Training
Collective Medical training
Individual Kinectic Movement Training
Team Kinectic Movement Training
Individual Protective Measures training
Lock Down Trng
Integration with local authorities
Upon completion of the training, all that attended will receive the following
- A Faith-Based Active Shooter Response Plan template to develop as an organization
- The institution will have access to sustainment training programs
- All learning materials and teaching materials to ensure proper training of follow on team members