Certified Cargo Screening Program Canine/ Handler Support Services
TSA created the Third-Party Canine-Cargo (3PK9-C) Program, under TSA’s regulations for Certified Cargo Screening Programs (CSSP), see 49 CFR part 1549, to provide an efficient and effective method for screening air cargo to TSA’s standards. Under this program, third-party canine teams trained in explosives detection are certified by a non- governmental entity, acting under the approval of TSA, as meeting TSA’s certification standards. Certified 3PK9-C teams can be deployed to screen air cargo for aircraft operators, foreign air carriers, and other TSA-regulated parties operating under a TSA-approved or accepted security program.
Raidon Tactics Inc. meets the standards for and will soon provide TSA Certified Explosive Detection Canine Teams (EDC)(3PK9CS) for the TSA Certified Cargo Screening Program as a 3rd Party K-9 Team Provider. If you are a TSA Regulated Entity in need of EDC support then contact us.
WHAT TO DO AS A REGULATED ENTITY OF THE TSA
- Contact Raidon Tactics for an initial discussion of cargo screening requirements, budgets and site surveys, etc.
- Site Surveys are conducted usually within 14 days of initial discussions
- Canines are reserved for client requirements upon completion of initial site survey results
- Specific Site familiarization completed
- Canine and Handler Teams are deployed
All of our EDC working dog breeds come with full imprinting on real agent odors, are trained in the specific job of Cargo screening, and are desensitized to workplace noises and activities.
- German Shorthair Pointers
- Mixed Breed specific hunting Dogs