Certified Cargo Screening Program Canine/ Handler Support Services
Raidon Tactics inc. meets and provides TSA Certified Explosive Detection Canine Teams (EDC) for the TSA Certified Cargo Screening Program as a 3rd Party K-9 Team Provider. If you are a TSA Regulated Entity in need of EDC support then contact us. All of our EDC Teams meet the testing and certification specific to air cargo screening requirements mandated by the TSA, thru a Third-Party Canine Certifying Organization. A Third-Party Canine Certifying Organization is an entity authorized by TSA to conduct certifications of Authorized Representatives for the screening of air cargo. Raidon Tactics is part of the Certified Canine Team List. CCTL is a TSA-maintained list of all approved certifying organizations and currently certified ThirdParty Explosives Detection Canine Teams.
WHAT TO DO AS A REGULATED ENTITY OF THE TSA
- Contact Raidon Tactics for an initial discussion of cargo screening requirements, budgets and site surveys, etc.
- Site Surveys are conducted usually within 14 days of initial discussions
- Canines are reserved for client requirements upon completion of initial site survey results
- Specific Site familiarization completed
- Canine and Handler Teams are deployed
All of our TSA EDC working dog breeds come with full imprinting on real agent odors. are trained in the specific job of Cargo screening, and are desensitized to workplace noises and activities.
- German Shorthair Pointers
- Golden Retrievers
- Mixed Breed specific hunting Dogs